Five Practices of LEAN Construction CompaniesFor Owners/GMs, Superintendents, Foremen, Project Managers and Project Engineers
A detailed four-hour introduction to:
1. Personal Responsibility - Take personal responsibility for doing our work correctly the first time. And – when we make a mistake, we correct it then and there. Do not allow good work to follow over bad work.
2. Continuous Incremental improvement (Kaizen) - Always be working to improve ourselves and the quality of our work.
3. Pull Scheduling / Begin with the End in Mind - Set the end goals and plan the steps it takes to get there.
4. Collaboration & Respect for Others - Treat others as we would like to be treated.
5. Continuous Flow (Continuity in Projects and Personal Conduct) - When the right things happen at just the right time – with no interruptions.
Andy Lee joins CCS Construction Training with more than 35 years of experience in construction.
Andy's roles of carpenter, superintendent, project manager, estimator, and 20 years as owner of LeeCon, LLC have given him a clear perspective of the challenges faced by all members of the construction team.
Contact the trainer: Andy@LeeCon.us