Lessons in Construction LeadershipFor current and future leaders in the construction industry - tailored to suit office staff or field staff
A four-hour study on the habits of the best leaders:
1. Leading from the front of the pack / Providing an excellent example
2. Effective communication skills
3. Well established priorities and goals
4. Treat others as they would like to be treated
5. Commitment to Kaizen (continuous incremental improvement)
6. Knowing how to find solutions
Andy Lee joins CCS Construction Training with more than 35 years of experience in construction.
Andy's roles of carpenter, superintendent, project manager, estimator, and 20 years as owner of LeeCon, LLC have given him a clear perspective of the challenges faced by all members of the construction team.
Contact the trainer: Andy@LeeCon.us